When can I start making reservation for accommodation?
- We can accept your reservation since 6 months ago.
When does a cancellation fee apply? (If you made a reservation from our website or by phone)
- Cancellation on the day of accommodation and no-show will incur a cancellation fee (100%).
There will be no cancellation fee if you cancel one day prior to the day of accommodation or earlier.
Can I get on the waiting lists for reservation?
- We apologize we do not accept to get on the waiting lists.
2.Check In/Check Out
What time is check-in/checkout?
- Check-in is at 2:00 p.m. and checkout is at 11:00 a.m.
Can I check in early or check out late?
- Early check-in is at 11:00 a.m. at the earliest.
Late checkout is by 2:00 p.m. at the latest.
In either case, an extra charge of 1,000 yen/hour/room will be charged.
*If you would like to check in early, please contact us in advance.
*Even if you make a request, we may have to decline it depending on room availability. Please note the above.
Does New Chitose Airport open 24 hours?
- No, also it depends on the terminals.
The international terminal will be closed at 9:00pm.
※If the flight schedules are changed or the flights are late, the opening time and closing time will be changed.
If you need to get more information, please confirm New Chitose Airport website.
Is there a curfew?
- We do not have a curfew, but because the New Chitose Airport closes at 11:00 p.m., the hotel entrance (entrance on the first floor) will be locked as well.
There is an intercom directly connected to the Front Desk next to the automatic door of the entrance, and if you notify us, you can enter the hotel.
For more information, please see the “To Our Hotel Guests who Arrive Late” page.
Can I use a credit card?
- Yes, you can. (Excluding some cards)
You can use China UnionPay but you cannot use a debit card or any type of e-money.
(You cannot use gift cards issued by credit card companies.)
Will I be able to see the runway from the rooms?
- Rooms where you can see the runway are [Single], [Double], [Deluxe Single], [Deluxe Double], [Deluxe Twin], and [Family]. For more information please see the “Rooms” page
Can I take the room key with me when going out?
- You can take it with you when going out but if you lose it, we will charge a fee of 12,000 yen (including tax).
Please be careful about handling the key. You can leave it at the Front Desk.
Until what age can I share a bed with my child?
- Sharing a bed with your children aged 5 or younger is free of charge.
Children aged 6 or older will be charged the same amount as adults.
*A bed-sharing child can have breakfast without charge but the use of the hot spring will be 600 yen (aged 3 or older). Please pay at the site.
Can I stay with my pet?
- We are sorry but we do not allow pets to stay with guests.
You can be accompanied by a guide dog, hearing dog, or service dog, but please be sure to contact us in advance.
Can I smoke electronic cigarette in non-smoking rooms?
- We cannot accept you to smoke electronic cigarette in non-smoking rooms.
What do you have in the refrigerator?
- We prepare bottled water (500ml) per persons in the refrigerator.
How much do I pay the breakfast charge for no-bed children?
- You do not have to pay, it is free service for no-bed children to eat breakfast.
What time do you recommend to eat breakfast?
- We are sorry, we cannot tell you about that because it depends on time.
We would like you to leave extra time to eat breakfast.
Can I have dinner in the hotel?
- You can have dinner at the Schönes Wasser restaurant on the third floor of our hotel.
Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Last order: 2:30 p.m.) Dinner 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. (Last order: 8:30 p.m.)
Are there private rooms in the restaurant?
- We are sorry, there are no private rooms.
It there a room service?
- We are sorry, there is no room service at this hotel.
Is there a convenience store?
1F LAWSON（7 minutes by walk.） Times correspond to those of domestic flights. 1F LAWSON（4 minutes by walk.） 07：00～21：00
Is there Wi-Fi available?
- You can connect the Wi-Fi at the lobby and all rooms in this hotel.
Is there a laundry service?
- Yes, we charge a fee for the laundry service.
Please fill the laundry sheet placed in your room and hand your laundry to the front desk by 10:00 am.
You will receive your laundry by early evening same day.
Is there coin-operated laundry?
- There are no coin-operated laundries in our hotel, the airport, or the area around the airport.
Do you lend mobile phone chargers?
- We have a limited number of chargers for various types of mobile phones and smartphones available at the front desk.
Can I leave my luggage before arrival or after departure?
- We can store your luggage without charge.
Does your hotel have a parking lot or parking fee discount?
- Our hotel does not have an exclusive parking lot or contracted parking lot.
The closest parking lot would be Parking Area B at New Chitose Airport
(150 yen/hour and 1,200 yen/24 hours if you do not leave from and pull into the parking lot after parking your car.)
For more information, please see the “Access” page.
Is there a place to temporarily park my car for seeing someone off or picking someone up?
- There is no place to temporarily park a car in front of our hotel. (The lane is exclusively for buses and taxis.)
When you see someone off or pick someone up at the hotel, please use the airport parking lot or the private passenger vehicle departure or arrivals area designated by the airport.
Do you have a home delivery service?
- You can ask at the Front Desk or you can send your luggage to us in advance.
In that regard, please write the check-in date and names of the persons who will stay at our hotel.
Do you have baby cots?
- We have few baby cots and it will be charged 1,500 JPY per night.
If you want to lent, please let us know before you stay.
Do you have wheelchairs?
- We have one wheelchairs and it is free.
If you want to lent, please let us know.
Can I come in to the hotel by using cart of airport?
- Yes, you can come in to the hotel by using cart of airport.
Do you have a gym?
- We are sorry, we do not have the gym at the hotel.